boomerbaird

My reality, your dreams!

Thursday, October 08, 2009

All great things must come to an end!

I was planning on leaving whistler on the 8th of october, but, the mountain is so good, the weather is perfect and the lift lines are non - existant. I will leave in the afternoon of the 9th, after I catch a few laps in the park and then head for portland. I will be in virginia for scott and mally's wedding which I have the great honor of being best man. I leave you with this movie, tentatively titled "Don't do what donny don't does!" Stay on trails pal!

2 Comments:

Blogger AZMENACE said...

Damn Boomer your living the dream...It's Keith from PA just found your page.

1:19 AM  
Blogger John Cummings said...

Good Vid.Aeden liked when you tumped over. John & Aeden

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home